Tuesday 21 September 2010

how it started

it was all because of my kind ex-employer who made me lose my passion completely (if there was any to start with) for economics.
then i decided to quit my frigging job as a researcher and do something that i loved but couldn't do while at university.
well, that's what you get if you get your tuition fees from your parents but not the state - you just do whatever they wanted you to do.
thank god i'm not a smart kid, they didn't make me go to med school.

after i quit, i went back to doing french.
having already earned 3 degrees at different levels doesn't stop me from going back to square one, picking up from where i left it - as a 2nd year student of a bachelor degree and this time, in french.
and it was then, i decided that i want to actually live in france and speak french.
going right on an exchange programme wasn't an option.
i don't have enough credits or number of courses completed to qualify, the usual bureaucratic sh*t.
so i discovered another way, to be a language assistant in france.

No comments:

Post a Comment