Friday 18 March 2011

name the images game

my CP's are such little geniuses.
they always crack me up with the most random things.

the maitresse stuck some pictures on the blackboard and asked them what they were.
they all jumped up and down sticking hands up in the air.

"sheesh!"
"ping!" (as in ping-pong.)
"trois-bit!"
"non, c'est roi-bit."
"beurk!"
"quatre!"
you've got to try and listen to how these sound in french.
click the little speaker underneath the french input tab.

well, now it's your turn to tell me what the imges were.
allez! dites-moi!

5 comments:

  1. it's too hard.
    1Sheep
    2?
    3,4 rabbit
    5 bird
    6 cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks for your participation and congratulations! you've got 5/6! :D (applause)
    the first one and the hardest to guess is: fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's encouraging. I guess I should learn how to speak French now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you obviously are talented! go for it!

    ReplyDelete