Monday 28 February 2011

ne quitte pas la france!

before the break, (oh the generous system of school holidays in france i shall miss you so when i do leave), i was being lazy and sitting on the bench sunbathing with my kids during lunch break.
this girl F, she crawled up the bench and sat next to me and clang to me like a koala.
it was so cute when i said that i was cold, she put some other kids' down jackets on me to keep me warm.

"so where do you live?"
"you mean here in france?"
"yes, where do you live?"
"___, you know it?"
"bah, no."
"okay..."
"and before that, where did you live?"
"well, you know, sheepland."
"wow, so you actually live somewhere else before coming to france?"
"yes? that's the whole point?"
"then how long are you gonna stay in france for?"
"i haven't a clue, as soon as this thing finishes, i shall leave france."
"oooooh, ne quitte pas la france, stp." she said that while holding my hand tighter.
i felt something, i knew that moment, it would be really hard to leave my cute kids.
well, i shall not play "every time we say goodbye" too often then i guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment