Friday 12 November 2010

tout ce qui me fait sourire

1. kids think that i'm super cool. they would run to greet me during break, and say hello to me. no matter what they were doing with other kids, whenever they spotted me, they just ran to me and 'hello' me.

2. when they say 'yes!' and get so excited, at the moment when the teacher announces that 'on va faire anglais un peu plus tard aujourd'hui'. it makes me feel that i actually am important.

3. during lunch break, i walked out the teachers' room heading to another building, a kid saw me and ran to me to say hello. i thought that was it, but no. she gave me a hug and then was on her toes, just to give me a bisous on the cheek...

awwww, i love my 7-y-o's.

4. while i was walking back home, the traffic got really busy in town. at the traffic light, there was someone waving to me in the car. it was one of my kids, i don't remember her name. but she gave me a big smile.

2 comments: